LGPro Awards for Excellence celebrate the fantastic work of individuals and teams in the Local Government sector.
Nominations are now open in the following nine categories for the 2018 Awards:
- Innovative Management Initiative
- Service Delivery Initiative
- Specials Projects Initiative
- Community Partnerships Initiative
- Community Assets and Infrastructure Initiative ($1.5 million and under)
- Community Assets and Infrastructure Initiative (over $1.5 million)
- Sustainability Initiative
- Organisational Diversity
- Young Achiever
Nominations for these awards must be submitted via an online process. They close on Friday 13 October 2017.
Winners of the Awards will be announced at the 2018 LGPro Annual Conference Dinner on Thursday, 22 February at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
See the Invitation to Nominate in the links and downloads box below for further information.
These Awards are proudly sponsored by:
The 2017 Awards for Excellence publication can be found in the Links & Downloads section below. This publication contains stories on the projects of all of the winners and finalists.
Get the recognition you deserve. See what past winners say about the awards...