Nominations are open for the 2017 LGPro Aged & Disability Services Awards for individuals and teams working in Local Government who have made a significant contribution to aged and disability services in Victoria.
These awards recognise and celebrate excellence in the following categories:
- Outstanding program/project – grant based (funded) program or project
- Outstanding program/project – non grant based (funded) program or project
The purpose of these awards are to:
- Recognise the contributions of teams and individuals working in aged and disability services in Local Government
- Advance innovation and leadership in the provision of aged and disability services
- Promote high standards in the design and delivery of programs and projects in the Victoria aged and disability services sector
Nominations close on Monday 24 July 2017.
For further information see the Invitation to Nominate in the links & downloads box below.