The LGPro Aged & Disability Services Awards recognise individuals and teams working in Local Government who have made a significant contribution to aged and disability services in Victoria.
These awards recognise and celebrate excellence in the following categories:
- Outstanding program/project – grant based (funded) program or project
- Outstanding program/project – non grant based (funded) program or project
The purpose of these awards are to:
- Recognise the contributions of teams and individuals working in aged and disability services in Local Government
- Advance innovation and leadership in the provision of aged and disability services
- Promote high standards in the design and delivery of programs and projects in the Victoria aged and disability services sector
Nominations have now closed.
The winners of the awards will be announced at the Awards Dinner to be held on Thursday 21 September after the LGPro Aged & Disability Services Seminar.
Proudly Sponsored by: